Monday, August 12, 2013

August Birchbox

WHAT IS BIRCHBOX?
"Birchbox is the leading discovery commerce platform. We are redefining the retail process by offering consumers a unique and personalized way to discover, learn about, and shop the best beauty, grooming, and lifestyle products on the market." Source

 Every month I look forward to my Birchbox to come in the mail! It's always nice to try new products

Here's a look at what's in this months box! If you're interested in subscribing for yourself, it's a monthly fee of $10, you can subscribe here

 Harvey Prince - Eau Flirt - Full Size $98
What: Loaded with fresh citrus and jasmine notes, this fanciful scent is irresistible.
How: Spritz onto pulse points and if you're feeling saucy, backs of knees.

  Juice Beauty - Oil-free Moisturizer - Full Size $28
What: Oil-free lotion hydrates oily and blemish-prone skin with natural antioxidants and hyaluronic acid.
How: Morning and night, apply a thin layer to clean face, neck and decollete.

  ModelCo - Party Proof Lipstick - Set of 3, $24
What: A semi-matte lipstick that delivers both hydration and lasting pigment.
How: One coat will do, but feel free to layer it on for extra richness.


Whish - Exfoliating Body Wash - Full-size $16
What: A coconut-rich scrub that brightens and exfoliates with sugar cane and bamboo powder.
How: Massage generously into skin while showering. A great way to prep skin for self-tanner.

  Whish - Hair Inhibiting Deodorant Swipes - Full-Size $16
What: From the shaving pros at Whish, these wipes tackle odor and slow hair growth in one swipe.
How: Sweep across your underarms in the morning or whenever you need a refresher.


So out of the 5 products, I have to say I'm excited to give them all a try! I'm not too sure about the Perfume or Lipstick, but I'll give it all a try and let you know my thoughts at the end of the month on what I think!



Subscribe to recieve up-to-date updates!!

* indicates required
Email Format

1 comment:

  1. I just got my Birchbox in the mail the other day and I can't wait to try out everything in it. Looks like you got some really good products. I don't think I recognize anything from your box that is in mines, but that's what makes them so fun!

    ~Tenns @ New Mama Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Share This